- Our School
- Teaching & Learning
- Expectations & Policies
- For Parents
- Contact us
- Excursion Notes
- Subscriber confirmation
The next School Board meeting will be held on Tuesday 7 August at 7 pm
IPS Review Finding and DG Letter
what is the school BOARD?
The School Board plays an important role within the school, taking part in establishing and reviewing the school’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions. The Board is made up of twelve members including school staff, parents, a community representative and a P&C representative.
what does the BOARD do?
The School Board’s functions include:
- taking part in establishing and reviewing the school’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions
- taking part in planning of financial arrangements necessary to fund the school’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions
- taking part in the evaluation of the school’s performance in achieving its objectives, priorities and general policy directions
- approving certain charges and contributions and advertising and sponsorship agreements
- determining the school’s dress code in consultation with students, staff and parents
- providing advice to the principal on religious education and related actvities and
- promoting the school in the community.
who are the school BOARD members?
In 2017/2018, the School Board members are:
School Chair and Parent Representative:
Mr Chris Harding (Chair) | email@example.com
Mr Simon Reid | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Kalina Symons-Avenell | email@example.com
Amy Calcutt | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Kate Roberts (Vice Chair) | email@example.com
Mrs Ashleigh Hahn | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Andrew Cook | email@example.com
Mrs Deborah Smart | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Mari Dart | email@example.com
can i bring a matter to the school board’s attention?
Yes! Board members welcome your input and feedback and represent the interests of their community. Board members can only deal with matters falling within the ambit of their role, and collectively.
If you would like to speak to any of the board members, please contact them directly be email. If you are unsure if a matter should be raised with the School Board please contact the Principal.