- Our School
- Teaching & Learning
- Expectations & Policies
- For Parents
- Contact us
- Excursion Notes
- Subscriber confirmation
current workshops with di wilcox
To see the workshops currently on offer with Di click
SEEDLINGS AFTER SCHOOL
To register an expression of interest for Term 4 Seedlings After School click here.
Seedlings Newsletter No 1 click here.
Seedlings Newsletter No 2 click here.
Seedlings Newsletter No 3 click here.
Seedlings Newsletter No 4 click here.
what is seedlings ?
what does seedlings aim to do?
- To build a postive school community
- To teach good morals and values so that children grow with good character
- To assist children to understand themselves and others through the different emotions and feelings that they experience.
- Children are helped to understand how their feelings and emotions impact on others
- To teach children how to best communicate both verbally and non verbally in the appropriate manner.
- To teach children empathy and care for their peers, teachers, family and community
- To teach children how to have positive relationships with the people in their lives, including how to deal with conflict appropriately.
- To provide children with opportunities to set personal goals and meet challenges.
To visit the Seedlings website, go to www.seedlingskids.com.au